Terms & Conditions
This web site "terimart.res.in" ("Site"), is owned and operated by The Energy & Resources Institute ("TERI"), and is offered to you based on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, notices, etc. contained herein. Accessing and continued use of this web site constitutes your binding and conclusive acceptance and agreement of all such terms, conditions, and notices. If at any time the terms and conditions of this agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease all use of the terimart.res.in web site and its ancillary products and services.
TERI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. You are required to visit the website regularly to get update on change in terms and conditions of use of the website "terimart.res.in ".
TERI is committed to, and respects, your privacy and security. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as required to fulfill the ordinary course of our business operations or by the order of a court of as required to meet social, legal or statutory obligations and requirements.
By visiting terimart.res.in, you acknowledge and agree to the practices described herein:
TERI does not solicit, nor wish to receive, any proprietary, confidential, or personally identifiable information from visitors to the website, with the following exceptions:
- If you convey your wish not to have any of the information you provide to be used as a basis for further contact with you (for example, receipt of our newsletter, specials, etc.), we will comply with such requests.
- Any non-personal such as feedback, your order details etc. or material sent to TERI will be deemed NOT confidential. By sending it, you grant TERI an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that TERI is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless you grant us permission to do so.
- TERI assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this website.
- This website could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these will be incorporated in new editions of this website. TERI may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the content described in this website at any time.
- You may view, copy, print, and distribute documents available on this website, as long as the documents are used in their unaltered form solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- For information about our products, please contact through email at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Products once delivered will not be taken back unless otherwise specifically mentioned or agreed by Site or TERI.
- TERI has tried its level best to protect the Products from insects, bugs, weevil and other commonly found food bugs etc. However because of the chemical free and organic nature of the Products and their susceptibility to such bugs, it is possible that such bugs may find their way into the Products. In all such cases, it is the responsibility of the buyer to properly check the product before use and in case of such finding, stop the use and intimate the Site or TERI immediately. The company will either replace or refund in such cases after the proper verification to TERI's satisfaction and only at its sole discretion.
Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark law. TERI is owner of the copyrights and trademarks. You may not modify copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the Site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to TERI a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to "email@example.com or by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against "terimart.res.in" or TERI for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to TERI.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will terimart.res.in or TERI be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service, even if "terimart.res.in" or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service Site.
- "terimart.res.in" makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-TERI web site, please understand that it is independent from "terimart.res.in", and that TERI has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a "terimart.res.in" web site does not mean that TERI endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site in any manner whatsoever.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind. We do not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products on the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by "terimart.res.in" that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
We will accept return of the products, provided such return is for products that are wrongly delivered, wrong product, damaged during transit, incomplete package etc. subject to the condition that we are informed about such discrepancies within 72 hours from the date of receipt of the product/(s) and provided that the products are returned in their original condition. However, in case of transit damages, the issue has to be reported within 48 hours, after which we may not be able to accept the complaint.
TERI offers easy replacement for all products sold on "terimart.res.in", under certain conditions which are mentioned below: