Kuttu or Buckwheat is a traditional underutilized cereal crop grown in Uttarakhand and many other states of the country. It is an excellent substitute for wheat, rye, barley, oats etc. It is highly nutritious and can also be consumed while fasting.
Features and Benefits
- Traditional under utilized cereal crop.
- Excellent substitute for wheat, rye, barley, oats etc.
- Is also used while fasting.
- Highly nutritious, nourishing and energizing.
- Also aids weight loss.
- Great source of fibre, iron, magnesium.
Uttarakhand Pahari Kuttu/Buckwheat Atta
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Flat Shipping: 40.00 INR